Bucks County DUI/Drunk Driving Defense Attorney
When you are under investigation for a crime, or have been arrested and charged with breaking the law, nothing is more important than an experienced lawyer to help you through your situation. You want a lawyer who knows and understands the criminal law process, who has successfully helped thousands of others who have faced criminal prosecution. You want an attorney who is well known and respected for obtaining positive results.
At Goldman Law Offices, we bring more than 60 years of experience to people throughout Bucks County, Montgomery County, and the surrounding counties, who face criminal charges. Since 1983, we have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America. Our firm has included lawyers who have been consistently named to the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers every year since its inception in 2004. We have attorneys who are *AV or BV rated under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating system, and have been designated as Preeminent and Distinguished attorneys according to these ratings.
An Overview of Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel to individuals who have been charged with, or are under investigation for, felony or misdemeanor offenses. We will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case, including the methods used by police and prosecutors to obtain evidence against you. We will confirm that there was probable cause for any stop, search, seizure or arrest, and that you received proper Miranda warnings if taken into custody. We carefully review search warrants. We will prepare and file all pleadings or documents required by the courts, and will be zealous advocates in all hearings or proceedings.
We handle the defense of a wide range of criminal prosecutions, including cases involving allegations of:
- Drug crimes, such as possession, sale or trafficking, and manufacturing or cultivation
- White collar offenses, from fraud to embezzlement, from forgery to money laundering or identity theft
- Juvenile offenses, such as minors in possession of alcohol, drug crimes, destruction of property, assault or sex offenses
- Theft crimes, including grand or petty larceny, shoplifting, robbery or burglary
- Traffic violations, such as speeding, reckless driving and resulting license suspensions
We will protect your rights if you are subject to a grand jury investigation. Our lawyers also handle forfeiture cases under both state and federal drug laws.
Contact Our Office
For a private consultation with an experienced Doylestown criminal defense attorney, contact us online or call our office at 215-348-2605.
Goldman Law Offices — When Experience Matters
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.