Bucks County Criminal Defense Attorney
At Goldman Law Offices, we offer more than 60 years of experience to individuals throughout Bucks County, Montgomery County, Lehigh County, Northampton County, as well as the Philadelphia metropolitan area. We have built our practice on a commitment to excellence and results, combining attention to detail with diligence to help guide our clients through challenging times.
As a testament to our reputation within the legal community, we have consistently had our attorneys *rated AV or BV under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating system. We have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America every year since 1983, and Mr. Goldman has consistently been named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list since its inception in 2004.
We bring dedicated legal counsel to people with concerns involving:
- Personal injury — We assist clients with a wide range of personal injury claims, from motor vehicle accidents to construction site injuries, from hospital errors and nursing home neglect, to slip-and-falls. We handle all serious and catastrophic injury claims, and represent individuals and families in wrongful death actions.
- Family law and divorce — We advise and counsel our clients at every stage of a divorce, from the initial filing through requests for modification or enforcement. We handle all issues related to or arising from divorce, such as child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital property.
- Drunk driving charges — We will help you address all issues that arise after a DUI arrest, from the time of the car stop up to and including sentencing. We handle administrative hearings regarding license suspension or revocation of your driving privileges. We represent you through all criminal proceedings, including arraignments, bail, preliminary hearings, and ARD or trial.
- Criminal prosecution — We defend people charged with felonies or misdemeanors, such as drug offenses, assault, theft, white collar crimes, and juvenile violations. We assist you with points stemming from traffic violations, such as speeding.
To learn more about the full scope of our practice, see our practice area overview page.
Contact Goldman Law Offices
To arrange a consultation with an experienced Doylestown personal injury or criminal defense lawyer, contact our office by e-mail or call us at 215-348-2605.
Goldman Law Offices — When Experience Matters
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.